Safe driving is a skill that must be learned no matter what age you are. Varying laws, rules, and customs make driving very different from country to country, illustrating the importance of proper training in the right jurisdiction. If you want to learn more about driving in Arizona or the rest of the world, then take a look at these helpful links.
- Check out this informative article about driving in Australia to see what some of the major differences are.
- Car and Driver has a fun article explaining how driving on the infamous German Autobahn works.
- Get some useful information for teen driving, licenses, and permits from the Arizona MVD website.
- Take a look at this article from DMV.org to learn what it takes to get a learner’s permit in Arizona.
- Check out this glossary of some common British and American driving terms to see how different two countries that speak the same language can be when it comes to the road.
For more information, call Highway to Safe Driving at (623) 201-5170.